Using face to face teaching, group discussions, personal practice and feedback we build Confidence, help staff to discover a selection of tools & techniques to enhance their personal profile within the company, via improved communication skills giving them the confidence and skills to be more pro-active and assertive with interpersonal interactions, whether dealing with others in the company or prospects and customers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Perfect for anyone who needs to increase their confidence and be more assertive when communicating with numerous office staff or customers. Frontline and support staff who have Client facing involvement, from Reception desk, in-house support staff, Customer service, Executive assistants, Account executives, Sales teams as well as those involved with decision making meetings or team meetings such as Office managers, Team leaders, Managerial and Professional staff, and Leadership groups.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN AND DISCOVER
- Learn the four steps to master influence and persuasion in every conversation
- Find out why Influence and Persuasion is mainly a non-verbal attribute
- Discover how to improve your non-verbal intelligence – The key to influence and persuasion
- Learn techniques and discover tools for you to influence and persuade to achieve better outcomes
- Learn effective use of body-language gestures and voice tones
- Discover how to build confidence to speak and act assertively
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Learn simple frameworks for structuring your influencing conversations
- Practice new skills and receive feedback on how to improve your performance
- Learn techniques to build your confidence to initiate and manage influencing conversations
- Practical exercises and activities in the training room to identify key issues
- Engage in group discussions, video analysis, self-reflection, and targeted practice with feedback
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE
Improved influence as a skill in communications, presentation, influencing others, interpersonal behaviour, professional presence and increased self-confidence in the work environment. The skills and techniques needed to shape opinion and build credibility in the workplace, allowing you to influence and guide a diverse range of people and situations. The ability to quickly build rapport and credibility to persuade your audience and gain commitment whilst challenging perceptions and driving action or inspiring change either with internal staff or customers.